AMERICAN TITLE AGENCY
MARCH 21, 2020
The Wyoming Department of Health issued Statewide Public Health Order #2 on March 20, 2020, forbidding gatherings of ten (10) or more people until April 3, 2020.
In accordance with this order, our office will be closed to the general public until further notice.
Our fully staffed team will continue to be available by appointment during the time period of this order.
So that we can ensure compliance with this order, we ask that you please review the following requirements/requests and proceed accordingly:
• Please call our office at 307-266-4672 at least 3 hours in advance to schedule an appointment to drop off documents or earnest money and call again when you arrive at our office for further instructions.
• Only one closing will be allowed to be conducted at any given time.
• Earnest Money and other documents may only be delivered by the professionals involved with said transaction, unless other arrangements are made by phone.
• The number of people to be allowed into our office will be determined by American Title Agency in compliance with this order.
• Children or persons at high risk for contracting COVID-19 are requested to stay in their vehicle at our office unless other arrangements are made with us in advance.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY PHONE SO THAT WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION IF, IN THE LAST FOURTEEN (14) DAYS YOU HAVE:
returned from any other country,
have had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-
19, or have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).Continue reading →
- Continue reading →